Thursday, May 29, 2014

I've been bitten by Haitian love.


I've been bitten by Haitian love.

 Haiti.  The most poverty stricken country in the Western Hemisphere has become my truest passion in the last two years.  It’s why I dedicated the 2nd Act of STOOP TIME to this country. 

My experience in Haiti has been one of simple acts of kindness to those in need by giving them a sense of worth and dignity in all things.  Through the non-profit 501c3 organization, Hut Outreach, which I am proud to be a team member, we are able to provide basic life sustaining needs to the Haitian people of Les Cayes, Haiti.  Hut Outreach has proven to me that when a dollar is donated, every penny of that dollar goes to the Haitian people. Rare, very rare indeed.

 



By: Joni Arredia

No comments:

Post a Comment