Saturday, May 31, 2014

A New Play: From DePaul University to Haiti and Beyond



STOOP TIME, written by Joni Arredia

 A New Play: From DePaul University to Haiti and Beyond


The idea to write STOOP TIME started by hanging out on my front stoop and the story evolved from there. It’s seems to me that every person I meet has their own, heart-warming and heart-wrenching story. We all need to be seen and heard with loving eyes and ears. 


That is my gift to perfect strangers, and for that moment on the stoop, they become my perfect friends.  This God given gift I found works wherever my heart-felt wings take me in this not so perfect world of ours.


STOOP TIME runs July 19 - August 10, 2014, Thurs.- Sat. at 7:30 pm and Sunday matinees at 3:00pm at Greenhouse Theater Center, 2257 N. Lincoln Avenue, Chicago IL.  Tickets range from $15-$32. Purchase the www.greenhousetheater.org or call 773-404-7336. Previews: July 17 and July 18 at 7:30. Opening Night on July 19, 2014 at 7:30pm.

View Press Release Here






No comments:

Post a Comment